Careers with Hopebridge
City, State: Indianapolis, Indiana
The candidate will support the creation, maintenance and administration of operational and CARF accreditation policies and procedures, HIPAA guidelines and code of ethics compliance at Hopebridge. They will help assure that employees adhere to laws and regulations as well as industry practices when performing their duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize and transform existing policies into a standard format
- In conjunction with Chief Compliance Office, identify new policies and procedures to be implemented
- Interview management (Clinical Director, Clinic Managers, etc.) to obtain policy and procedure content and transform that into written documentation
- Assist with the accreditation process
- Prepare training materials for the employee LMS (learning management system)
- Monitor compliance and training logs from the company’s LMS
- Audit clinics for compliance
We are seeking a candidate with excellent written and oral communication skills. We also require strong organizational and computer skills. We prefer an individual with a general understanding of compliance and HIPAA, with some knowledge of accreditation.
The candidate possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant major. The candidate should have a strong knowledge of compliance and/or accreditation (HIPAA, Reg 4 or SEC). They will benefit from having several years of experience or background in compliance.
Experience with the drafting and finalization of policy and procedural documentation is required. The candidate shall be a self-starter with good judgment. They will have excellent organizational and administrative skills.
The candidate will be highly proficient in Microsoft applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as web navigation and applications.
Reports To: COO
Strong interaction with Executive and Sr. Management Team
Travel one day a week to Hopebridge’s clinics.