Do you love working with kids?
If you are interested in working in the ABA or Autism field, Hopebridge has a place for you in one of our Indianapolis, IN centers.
Autism Therapy Center Job Fair – April 7, 2021 – 1 pm – 5 pm
Hopebridge strives to provide exceptional services for children and families with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy impacts social communication, social interaction, and behavioral deficits of children and adolescents with Autism. The Hopebridge growth in Indiana to help serve kiddos and families is ramping up and we would love for you to join the team as a Registered Behavior Therapist.
What is a Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT)?
An RBT is someone who is trained in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), understands the basic learning principles and applies that knowledge to improve the lives of those diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. In this role, you will provide 1:1 ABA support in an outpatient, clinical setting.
What training is provided to become an RBT?
Although we prefer previous experience with ABA Therapy, no experience is required. Hopebridge provides extensive training to all newly hired Therapists. You will go through +80 hours of paid training during your first two months using a mix of online modules and in-class training sessions.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal, written communication skills
- Experience working with children
- Be willing to learn and follow BACB’s principles
- Must practice confidentiality
- Must maintain highest standard of ethics
Job Fair Details
- LOCATION: Hopebridge Fishers, 9769 Crosspoint Blvd., Indianapolis, IN 46256
- DATE AND TIME: April 7, 2021 from 1 PM – 5 PM
- DRESS: Business casual
- BRING: Cover letter, Resume, and References
Ready to apply now?
No need to wait! Apply now to the center nearest you:
Sign Up Now!
Provide us your contact information and get registered for your interview to join the Hopebridge team!