Your Next Career Can Impact the Future of a Child
If you are interested in working in the ABA or Autism field, Hopebridge has a place for you in one of our centers.
Now Hiring RBTs. Join our team of Hopebridge Heroes!
Hopebridge strives to provide exceptional services for children and families with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy impacts social communication, social interaction, and behavioral deficits of children and adolescents with Autism. The Hopebridge growth in Indiana to help serve kiddos and families is ramping up and we would love for you to join the team as a Registered Behavior Therapist.
What is a Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT)?
An RBT is someone who is trained in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), understands the basic learning principles and applies that knowledge to improve the lives of those diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. In this role, you will provide 1:1 ABA support in an outpatient, clinical setting.
Watch the “Day in the Life” of an RBT
What training is provided to become an RBT?
Although we prefer previous experience with ABA Therapy, no experience is required. Hopebridge provides extensive training to all newly hired Therapists. You will go through +80 hours of paid training during your first two months using a mix of online modules and in-class training sessions.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal, written communication skills
- Experience working with children
- Be willing to learn and follow BACB’s principles
- Must practice confidentiality
- Must maintain highest standard of ethics
As a part of the Hopebridge ABA therapy Team, you will enjoy…
- A rewarding job working with kids on the autism spectrum
- Join likeminded people like yourself as part of our amazing culture
- Receive on the job paid train into this new career
- Get great benefits like paid time off, insurance, 401k, and so much more.
Provide us your contact information and get registered for your interview to join the Hopebridge team!