This virtual conference will hold workshops on topics such as
- ABA in Schools: Improving Behavioral Outcomes Through OBM
- The Parent is Always Right: Effectively Collaborating with Parents
- ACT as an Avenue Toward Compassion in ABA
- Three interrelated Supervision Lessons for our Times
- Disrupting the Framework of Inequity and Injustice: An OBM Approach
- Compassionate Care: Building a Model of Cultural Safety and Responsiveness
As well as networking events, discussions on ethics, and legislative panels to attend.
Register for this virtual conference through BehaviorLive.