This individual acts as strategic business partner with site leadership on all Talent Acquisition related issues. Proactively engages the Leadership teams to establish a common understanding of Talent Acquisition processes, outcomes and service standards. Serves as consultant with Leadership in the development of effective Talent Acquisition, onboarding and new hire retention strategies.
- Perform full lifecycle recruitment for open positions while building and maintaining excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates, business partners
- Develop ongoing, proactive candidate relationship management program to build pipelines and recruit passive diverse candidates – focusing on credentialed therapists in the speech discipline
- Utilize efficient and effective recruitment strategies including passive techniques such as Boolean searches, social networking, data mining, cold calling, job boards, LinkedIn, professional networks, etc.
- Source, screen, prequalify, interview, and evaluate candidates to determine their competencies and qualification for employment, and provide feedback on the skill and culture fit of referrals/candidates.
- Assist in providing a safe environment for all staff.
- Assist with problem solving to improve efficiency and morale within the office.
- Portray a positive attitude and maintain a customer and co-worker satisfaction level that limits adverse situations or complaints.
- Promote Hopebridge philosophies, generating team spirit and creating and maintaining and environment that fosters staff satisfaction, maximizes productivity and profitability.
- Attend weekly meetings and training as requested.
- Other duties as assigned
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience in a HR, staffing, or related department preferably within a healthcare environment with a working knowledge of recruitment processes and workflow; knowledge of affirmative action documentation and applicable data reporting.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate effectively
- Ability to concurrently keep track of multiple, complex projects
- Ability to understand complex issues while being able to communicate them in clear and concise way
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, and to interact with resources from technical and non-technical perspective
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce, Paylocity preferred
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times due to a busy office. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
The above statements reflect general functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in this job. The immediate supervisor may elaborate on or add to the above list if the duties come within the employee’s realm of responsibility.
Hopebridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.