Download the 2022 Hopebridge Halloween Guide for Kids with Autism
Want to make Halloween more fun for your loved ones with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), sensory processing disorder or developmental delays? We want to help!
Hopebridge Autism Therapy Centers created a Halloween-focused guide full of easy-to-use resources for parents and caregivers hoping to introduce their kids to a spooky season that includes more treats than tricks.
The guide can be viewed digitally or printed as a hard copy. Within the guide, you will find:
- Quick Tips for Celebrating Halloween with Children with Autism
- 6 Sensory-Friendly Costume Ideas to DIY or Buy
- 10-Day Countdown for Fun, Fright-Free Trick-or-Treating
- Trick-or-Treat Sign
- Trick-or-Treat Practice Lights
- “My Halloween” Social Story
- How Hopebridge Supports Families on Halloween & Beyond
Get Your Halloween Tips and Materials Now!
To download the 2022 Hopebridge Halloween Guide for Kids with Autism, please complete the following: