Middleburg Heights Autism Therapy Center
Through the coordinated effort of our team of diverse specialists, we improve the quality of life of every person touched by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other developmental delays.
Hopebridge 360 Care is a one-of-kind comprehensive and coordinated treatment plan which provides a full range of professional services in one location for a child with autism, starting at 15 months of age. That means you can find the help you need without having to schedule multiple appointments in multiple locations.
Can we help you find services for autism therapy?
Serving the Autism Community of Cleveland, Ohio
Early Behavior and Communication Challenges to Look for in Babies and Toddlers
The sound of the first cry. The first time the eyes blink open. The first tooth that pokes through. There are many “firsts” parents look for, whether it be signs that the baby finally arrived, or developmental milestones as the kid grows. The firsts are exciting, but they aren’t everything. For a child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or developmental disabilities, some of these firsts might be missed.
What is Autism and How Does ABA Therapy Work?
In the United States, one in 36 children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Most everyone is connected to someone with ASD. The diagnostic process can be trying for children and those close to them, but it’s the first step towards improvement. Learn more about autism and how ABA therapy can help.
Commonly Asked Questions about Middleburg Heights Hopebridge
- Q: What areas does the Middleburg Heights Hopebridge serve?
- A: The center in Middleburg Heights, OH serves the greater Cleveland, OH area including Berea, Brook Park, Parma Heights and more in Cuyahoga County.
- Q: What services does this clinic in Cleveland provide?
- A: Our Middleburg Heights clinicians and therapists provide comprehensive autism therapy services including ABA, Occupational, Speech, and Feeding. Additionally, Family Trainings are offered to help support caregivers in the home.
- Q: What ages does the Middleburg Heights Hopebridge serve?
- A: Hopebridge focuses on early identification and intervention. Our autism tests and therapy are for children under 10 years of age.
- Q: What insurance does Hopebridge accept?
- A: We accept a wide range of private insurance plans, as well as Medicaid. Our Care and Benefits Coordinators help you understand your options through a Benefit Check.
Have more questions about how autism testing works, what ABA is, or which insurance options you have?
Middleburg Heights Parent Review
Don’t just take it from us! Read what a parent in your area has said about their experience with Hopebridge:
Amazing staff! They truly care about each child’s progress and provide the support necessary for each individual child and parent as well. My son has come a long way and has learned so much from everyone he’s worked with at Hopebridge! He would not be where he is today without their time, efforts, patience and support. Highly Recommend their services to anyone with a child that has been diagnosed with Autism. They are the best!