The Autism Society of Greater Akron (ASGA) in partnership with Portage Park District (PPD) invite you to trick-or-treat in the park in a supportive, accessible environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Fun for the entire family including parents/caregivers, siblings, and grandparents
- Open to ALL ages and ALL disabilities
- Support and therapy pets only please
- Free event
- Registration required with time slots available at 1-2 PM, 2-3 PM and 3-4 PM
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Free treat bag, pumpkin and decorating decals
- Trick-or-treat with community partners along the ADA asphalt paved accessible trail
- Strollers, wagons, and wheelchairs welcome
- Parents / Caregivers get information on local resources
- Take pictures at photo opportunity stations
- Complete vendor passport for chance to win Family Friendly Basket
- Meet Owlbert, the Portage Park District Mascot
- Rain date is Sunday, October 23