Hopebridge is a proud sponsor of YES Day for Autism with the SARRC!
Join Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center for our 2023 YES Day for Autism™—a family-friendly fundraising event. The day will include a robust Autism Resource Fair, fun kids’ zone, live entertainment, a pumpkin patch, and much more!
Sunday, October 29 | Tempe Beach Park | 9 a.m. – Noon
Leading up to YES Day for Autism on Sunday, Oct. 29, teams are encouraged to raise funds through engaging their personal network of family and friends to support SAR
- Resource Fair: Visit and chat with nearly 50 autism providers from around Arizona.
- The Hopebridge Tempe center will be a part of the resource fair. Be sure to stop by for some free swag and fun Halloween weekend festivities!
- Live Entertainment & Special Performances: Join celebrity personal trainer Chris Powell on the main stage for a 9 a.m. morning stretch, followed by numerous performances all morning!
- Carnival & Kids’ Zone: Enjoy an array of arts and crafts, face painting stations, carnival games and prizes, team relay races and more!
- Eats & Treats: Explore local food trucks dishing up delicious eats from around the Valley.
- Sprouts Pumpkin Patch: Choose a free pumpkin in the Sprouts Pumpkin Patch and head to our no-carve decorating stations.
To learn more about this event, visit the event page down below: