Download the 2021 Hopebridge Holiday Guide
Want to make the holidays merrier for your loved ones with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), sensory processing disorder or developmental delays? We want to help!
Hopebridge Autism Therapy Centers created a special holiday guide packed full of easy-to-use resources for those looking to spread a little extra holiday cheer and make this season more inclusive and accessible for the autism community.
The guide can be viewed digitally or printed as a hard copy. Within the guide, you will find:
- How to Celebrate a Sensory-Friendly Holiday: 5 Tips for Caregivers
- 5 Ways to Support the Autism Community During the Holidays
- Gift Ideas for Kids With Autism and Special Needs
- What to Expect: “My Christmas Social Story”
- Where to Turn for More Pediatric Autism Support
Get Your Holiday Tips and Materials Now!
To download the 2021 Hopebridge Autism-Friendly Holiday Guide, please complete the following: