In-Home Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Louisville, KYLouisville, KY • In Home
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and other duties.
- Provides program oversight for patients in home environment
- Conducts behavioral and skills assessments as required by funding sources, and as needed based on data analyses
- Develops behavior intervention plans and individual treatment plans/programming; revises as required by funding sources, and as needed based on data analyses
- Completes initial evaluations for potential patients
- Maintains appropriate caseload
- Provides training and supervision to RBTs and RBT Fellows
- Completes RBT competency assessments and reassessments
- Responsible for continued competence and professional growth of RBTs, RBT Fellows, and Trainers during weekly consultations comprised of observation and BST, providing written feedback, supervision meetings, and additional trainings as needed.
- Ensures supervision hours of RBTs meet the requirements of the BACB
- Verify and approve payroll and timecards for therapist
- Builds and maintains positive family/caregiver relationships throughout the lifecycle (course of treatment) of the patient
- Completes regularly scheduled parent trainings
- Identifies touchpoints throughout the patient’s experience at Hopebridge to meet with the parents/caregivers to review progress and collaborate on development of individualized treatment plans and behavior intervention plans (i.e., at start of services, prior to authorization request)
- 75% of consultations will occur via telehealth with Registered Behavior Technician in the home
- Clinical expertise in the areas of ABA, autism, child development, and training
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and relationship management
- Culturally aware
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Certified and maintain credentialing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board as a BCBA in good standing
- Holds and maintains applicable state-level credentialing for practicing BCBAs in good standing
- Kentucky and Arizona applicants require an LBA (License Behavior Analyst)
- Ohio applicants require a COBA (Certified Ohio Behavior Analyst)
- Meets BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board) supervision requirements
- Must have experience performing or assisting in the following BCBA responsibilities: conducting skills assessment (i.e., VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R, AFLS, PEAK), conducting functional behavior assessments and/or functional analyses, program writing, data analysis, and creating behavior intervention plans
Other Job Requirements
- Maintain a negative Tuberculosis screening according to the CDC
- Obtain and possess and maintain current CPR/First Aid certification and re-certification every 2 years
- Successful completion and maintenance of the Hopebridge preferred physical management training program
- Must adhere to Personal Vehicle Policy
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Requires driving to and from patient primary residence every 4 to 6 weeks for consultation. Additional visits may be required based on patient and therapist needs.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. May need to lift pediatric population at times (up to 50 lbs).
Work is performed in a home and clinical environment. Work may be stressful at times due to home environment with patients.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The above statements reflect general functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in this job. The immediate supervisor may elaborate on or add to the above list if the duties come within the employee’s realm of responsibility.
Hopebridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.