- Execute outbound phone calls to patient families to confirm appointment dates and times
- Demonstrates the ability to develop quick rapport and provide an expert level of customer service and ensure new patient scheduling process is a positive experience
- Effectively demonstrates the ability to utilize workflow to proactively manage a group of potential clients and drive specific touch points within the onboarding process
- Able to facilitate effective and efficient resolutions to patient questions regarding the onboarding experience, including, but not limited to therapy, scheduling, and timelines
- Promptly and professionally respond to incoming and outbound telephone calls and emails from patients and referral sources.
- Clearly articulate Hopebridge value proposition and help guide potential clients to become a patient
- Enter information and log calls accurately and timely
- Monitor all tasks using workflow software and meet the deadlines associated with tasks
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Excellent Listening skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Ability to clearly understand problem statement and discern issues and priorities.
- Strong Etiquette skills.
- Ability to respond to customer statements/needs professionally and appropriately.
- Strong Collaborative skills.
- Ability to use listening and customer service skills to collaborate with the customer (i.e. rephrase, reiterate, etc.) to take proper actions and obtain the expected outcome
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, overtime eligible (non-exempt) position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior call center systems and experience highly preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to moderate noise.