Dublin Autism Therapy Center
Don’t wait. Let us help you give your child the best possible chance at success. Evidence shows early identification and early interventions starting at 15 months to 7 years have a major impact on school readiness and overall progress for children with autism and developmental delays.
From autism diagnosis assessments and applied behavior analysis (ABA therapy), to parent training and other complementary therapies, we can help your kiddo build the communication and functional living skills he or she needs to thrive. Contact us to start the conversation and schedule an evaluation to get your child started on the path to a brighter future.
Let Us Help You
Serving the Autism Community of Columbus, Ohio
Become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) at Hopebridge
As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) with Hopebridge, you will serve as a critical member of a multidisciplinary team, providing one-on-one ABA therapy to children with autism to help them master new skills. You’ll sit in the front row for some of the most pivotal moments of our kids’ lives. Other perks include opportunities for continuing education, mentorship, paid on-the-job training … and high fives from our kids, of course!
What is Autism and How Does ABA Therapy Work?
One in 36 children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Most everyone is connected to someone with ASD. The diagnostic process can be trying for children and those close to them, but it’s the first step towards improvement. Learn more about autism and how ABA therapy can help.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Dublin Hopebridge
- Q: What areas does the Dublin Hopebridge serve?
- A: The center in Dublin, OH serves the greater Columbus, OH area including Amlin, Powell, Riverlea, and more in Franklin County.
- Q: What services does the Columbus clinic provide?
- A: Our Dublin clinicians and therapists provide ABA, Occupational, Speech, and Feeding Therapy services. Additionally, Family Trainings are offered to help support caregivers beyond the center doors.
- Q: What ages does the Dublin Hopebridge serve?
- A: Hopebridge focuses on early intervention therapy. We provide autism tests and therapy for children under 10 years old.
- Q: Does Hopebridge accept insurance?
- A: We accept most private insurance plans, as well as Medicaid. Our Care and Benefits Team helps you understand your options through a Benefit Check.
Have more questions about what Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is, how autism diagnosis works, or which insurance options you have?
Dublin Parent Review
Don’t just take it from us! Read what a parent in your area has said about their experience with Hopebridge:
I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Hopebridge in Dublin. For the past 2 years, they have been a 2nd family for our daughter. Always willing to hear our ideas and address our concerns, and always willing to cooperate with other members of our daughter’s support team. We have loved every minute of the 2 years we’ve sent our daughter to the Dublin center. We will miss all of the staff greatly!