Maumee Autism Therapy Center
Through the coordinated effort of our team of diverse specialists, we improve the quality of life of every person touched by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other developmental delays.
Hopebridge 360 Care is a one-of-kind comprehensive and coordinated treatment plan which provides a full range of professional services in one location for a child with autism, starting at 15 months of age. That means you can find the help you need without having to schedule multiple appointments in multiple locations.
Let Us Help You
Serving the Autism Community of Maumee, Ohio
Don’t Let Autism Delay Starting School
At Hopebridge, we believe it’s never too early to think about school. If classroom academics are important to you and your child, we want to help you get excited about sending your child off on their first day. This is why we focus on essential skills required for the classroom that we are uniquely equipped to work on within our center environments.
Early Behavior and Communication Challenges to Look for in Babies and Toddlers
The sound of the first cry. The first time the eyes blink open. The first tooth that pokes through. There are many “firsts” parents look for, whether it be signs that the baby finally arrived, or developmental milestones as the kid grows. The firsts are exciting, but they aren’t everything. For a child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or developmental disabilities, some of these firsts might be missed.
Common Questions About Therapy at the Maumee Hopebridge Center
- Q: What areas does the Maumee Hopebridge serve?
- A: The center in Maumee, OH serves the greater Toledo, OH area including Monclova, Perrysburg, Holland, and more in Lucas County.
- Q: What services does this Northern Ohio clinic provide?
- A: Our Maumee autism therapy center provides comprehensive therapy services including ABA, Occupational, Speech, and Feeding. To help support parents in the home, Hopebridge offers Family Trainings and Education.
- Q: How old does my child need to be to attend services at the Maumee Hopebridge?
- A: Hopebridge diagnostic and therapy services are for children under 10 years of age as we focus on early identification and intervention.
- Q: What insurance coverage do I have for Hopebridge services?
- A: We accept many private insurance plans, as well as Medicaid. Our Care and Benefits Team helps you through a Benefit Check which explains your coverage options for autism therapy.
Have more questions about how autism testing works, what autism therapy is, or insurance coverage?