Family Resources, Autism-Friendly Activities and ABA Study Materials Round Out Hopebridge’s Most Popular Articles of the Year
As part of Hopebridge Autism Therapy Centers’ commitment to development, we aim to provide informative content here on the blog for families and clinicians alike. In case you missed it, we curated a list of the most popular autism-related blog posts of 2022, which we hope will serve as an extension of the learning and growing that goes on in our centers.
From fresh, new articles, to evergreen interviews and resources we originally published a few years ago, these were the top 12 trending topics of 2022 … as chosen by you, our readers!
The Autism Community’s Trending Topics of 2022 from Hopebridge
- Best BCBA Exam Study Materials to Pass on the First Attempt
Hopebridge’s newly certified behavior analysts share tips on how to pass the BCBA exam.
- 10 Easy Sensory Activities for Children with Autism
Increase learning and play at home with BCBA-approved project and games.
- Are My Child’s Tantrums Normal? Learn from a Hopebridge BCBA
Learn more about the signs of atypical tantrums as they relate to autism.
- RBT Exam Study Guide: The Best Resources to Become a Registered Behavior Technician
Hopebridge’s ABA therapy experts share a ‘study starter kit’ to pass the RBT exam.
- What is an AAC Device and How Does it Enhance Communication?
Hopebridge shares how AAC devices give kids a voice.
- Best Apps for Autism: 12 Apps for Development and Skill-Building
BCBA- and parent-approved apps for children with autism.
- ABA Conferences and Workshops for BCBAs
Must-do autism conferences and virtual events to gain CEUs.
- Helping Children With Autism Avoid Overstimulation
Five tips for parents of children on the spectrum to prepare for overstimulation.
- How to Recognize Potential Signs of Autism
Early behavior and communication challenges to look for in babies and toddlers.
- The Seven Dimensions of ABA
Learn the major parts of applied behavior analysis that BCBAs focus on.
- Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids with Autism and Sensory Disorders
6 types of autism-friendly costumes to buy or DIY.
- Babysitting Options for Children with Autism
Opportunities for respite services available to parents of kids with special needs.
Get Even More Autism Service Resources from Hopebridge
With more than 60 new posts published this year at hopebridge.com/blog, plus even more videos and Reels on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, we had a blast sharing our Hopebridge community’s stories and knowledge with all of you—and we don’t plan to slow down in 2023. We hope you’ll keep up to date with us here, and if you’re not yet “officially” part of our community, reach out to us by submitting a form for autism services for your child, or apply to join our team in the new year.